UCQ offer a free lunchtime consultancy service for employers to help better outline the features and benefits of Degree Apprenticeships and how they can be used to improve business performance. This 45 minute masterclass, typically covers the following frequently asked questions;
- What is the Apprenticeship Levy and how much does my business/employer pay into it?
- What are Degree Apprenticeships and how do they differ from conventional degree programmes?
- Surely these programmes are just for young new recruits?
- What is the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (CMDA)?
- How long is the CMDA and what subjects does it cover?
- How will the CMDA help improve my business’s performance or advance my career?
- What qualifications do I need in order to join the CMDA?
- What qualifications and/or professional accreditation will I receive?
- Where is the CMDA delivered and when can I start?
Book your space below and enjoy a free lunch and consultation from one of our specialists.